Didn’t you get a chance to take your equipment? You don’t want to invest because you only kitesurf during your holidays? Enjoy the good conditions of the day with Kitesurf Belgium School and rent our brand new 2022 equipment!
No equipment when you spend a week at the sea? Our kitecard could be something for you: 10 x 1h (or more) kite + board rental for 325 euro
In our offer you will find the complete North range from 3,5m to 15m (Reach & Slingshot Ghost Lightwind)
1h - 2.5h
2.5h - 5h
Harness, wetsuit, beachkite (10€ per session/item)
Would you like to buy your own material already? See you at Billy Kite Shop
Equipment rental regulations
- A rental contract will need to be signed and a cash deposit is required for all rentals. It will be returned when the equipment is returned.
- Our team has the right to refuse the rental. For reasons of not acquired or not proven level, bad weather conditions or at risk,…
- Our responsible team is the only judge of the acceptance of the rental and will give you a working area.
- The tenant must provide a valid identity document.
- The hirer acknowledges having received the rental equipment in perfect condition.
- The hirer shall check the condition of the hire equipment on receipt.
- There will be no refund if the hirer has not used the equipment.
- The hirer uses the equipment at his own risk. Royal Kitesurf School is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by the hirer to himself or to third parties.
- The hirer is responsible for any damage caused to the equipment during the rental period.
- The hirer must pay for the repair of the equipment.
- If the repair costs exceed €100, the hirer must purchase the equipment at the second-hand price.
- If the hirer loses the equipment or if it is stolen, the hirer must pay the second-hand price (a list with prices is available at the centre).
- The hirer can change his or her equipment according to availability, the price formula and the opening hours of the centre.